Development of the EAEU regional trade through the formation of some institutional and economic factors of integration
The article analyses the inconsistency of the current state of the EAEU mutual trade. On the one hand, it is characterised by low quantitative indicators and objective difficulties in increasing volumes. On the other, the current practice of increasing foreign trade by countries shows not only how to use features in a single space but also about opportunities for the protection of national entities at their national segments of the union market. Creation of the new factors of competitiveness at the present stage of integration of the EAEU requires a common approach to the formation of common markets, the use of single technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union, and additional growth in the mobility of existing factors of production, that has a significant impact on the increased trade in comparison with the further reduction of customs tariffs, and an additional increase in the mobility of existing factors of production.
- Bhagwati, J. Obobshchennaya teoriya distorsii i blagosostoyaniya [Internet; cited 2020 September 10]. Available from: https://seinst.ru/files/vehi_6_038_bhagwati2_obobshchennayateoriya.pdf.
- Viner J. Problema tamozhennogo soyuza [Internet; cited 2020 September 10]. Available from: https://seinst.ru/files/vehi_6_045_viner_problema.pdf.
- Knobel’ A. Evraziiskii ekonomicheskii soyuz: perspektivy razvitiya i vozmozhnye prepyatstviya [Eurasian Economic Union: development prospects and possible obstacles]. Voprosy ekonomiki. 2015;3:87—108.
Copyright (c) 2020 Journal of the Belarusian State University. International Relations
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The authors who are published in this journal agree to the following:
- The authors retain copyright on the work and provide the journal with the right of first publication of the work on condition of license Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial. 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0).
- The authors retain the right to enter into certain contractual agreements relating to the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work (e.g. post it on the institutional repository, publication in the book), with the reference to its original publication in this journal.
- The authors have the right to post their work on the Internet (e.g. on the institutional store or personal website) prior to and during the review process, conducted by the journal, as this may lead to a productive discussion and a large number of references to this work. (See The Effect of Open Access.)